by Emily Donoghue
I am responsible for the story, modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, lighting, rendering, compositing, editing, and sound mixing. I am not responsible for the secondary assets in the toy store, and the posters. The artists responsible are credited at the end of the film. The original music was produced by Marshall Villarreal.
2) The link to my demo reel/portfolio: https://vimeo.com/404124034
3) Contact information:
4) Not currently a WIA member.
5) I wish be an animator in feature films/feature animation.
1) I’m currently located in Montreal, Canada.
2) Unfortunately, I’m not open to relocation at this time.
3) If I were to work remotely, I would require a visa from every country.
4) Yes, I am definitely open to opportunities in which I can work remotely.